On 6/10/2014 9:12 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

"Less in the head" is right. Well, that's your choice.

Ankle-biting. Judy sounds really JELLOS, and kind of angry as well. Go figure.

I'm fine with a sinking feeling, Judy, sinking, settling into, relaxing, getting more embodied rather than in the head. Good for balancing our vata vitiated culture.

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 7:36 PM, "authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Do you feel you are "sinking" into your golden years, Share? I don't. Maybe try a little tapping, see if you can arrest the sinking and perhaps even rise up a bit?

salyavin, wishing all us seniors peacefulness as we sink into the golden years...

On Tuesday, June 10, 2014 4:11 PM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Judy, imo Robin slimed himself when he wrote a post and signed Curtis' name to it. You and others slime yourselves when you don't acknowledge that this was wrong to do; when you in fact cheer about it and or make light of it.

Ah Share, love does funny things to people.Judy's ego is obviously out of control and she thinks that being close to Robin makes her the sort of big deal she obviously thought Robin was. Having to feel like you are special around here is seriously odd behaviour IMO.

It's all those highly flattering emails I'll bet. Lonely old woman gets charmed by a smoothie like Robin - she didn't stand a chance. We should all feel sorry for her.