 Xeno, hopefully not embarrassing you by admitting that I save a lot of your
posts. Often I don't understand them all. But the tone...ah, that straight
forward and clear tone, like a stream in an unspoiled forest. And often with a
little nugget of humor at the end. Pure delight!

 OMG. can I barf now??

 At the beginning of the year I began taking some online courses so my time for
FFL has been less. That's when I more consciously began focusing on the posts
that are enjoyable and or potentially beneficial. Or the ones for which I have
a strong opinion. In the case of your posts, I just don't know what to say
except thank you over and over. Kind of repetitive, yes?

 Perplexing enlightenment question?! Me?! I started TM because Maharishi said
we would fulfill all our desires! 39 years later I realize that was the
master's perfect trick to get me on the pathless path. And that exactly what I
want is here now at each and every moment.

 On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 4:11 PM, "anartaxius@... [FairfieldLife]"