emptybill, your bitterness becomes you. Such a sour disposition, for one so
apparently knowledgeable and wise. It appears you have something stuck in your
throat.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

 Don’t be concerned Share, Cheese-O is having fun, sorta like the Joker.

 Cheese-O’s endless spite is a manifestation of violence like Ravi’s but that’s
his FFL persona. It must really be your petty consciousness mirrored in his
god-like Unity. After all, he’s just helping us all out – what a yogi.

 Guess there is a Krodha Chaitanyam beyond Brahma Chaitanyam - little did we
know. Must be he is showing us ignorant waking-staters how limited we really
are.

 Perhaps one day we’ll all realize just how kind he is towards “You Fools”.
 Besides … it helps segment his Krodhi-hate so he can parses it out to Barry
and Xenos.

 Just remember, when yer so beyond Unity, you see everyone the same –
everything in terms of “I … I … I”. So don’t be so jealous of his splendor.
 Just bow and say “Jai Cheese-O”.

 Better yet … supplicate him with his krodha-karma mantra.
 Shri CheeseO CheeseO krodhâvatâram Swaha Swah Ha Ha

 You’ll get a ray of his lightmint in “no-time”.