thanks, emptybill. Now about that ray of lightment you mention...I think I'd
rather duck, wait for the next one! Hope you all have a good weekend.

On Thursday, June 12, 2014 8:15 PM, "emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Don’t be concerned Share,
Cheese-O is having fun, sorta like the Joker.

Cheese-O’s endless spite is a
manifestation of violence like Ravi’s but that’s his FFL persona. It must
really be your petty
consciousness mirrored in his god-like Unity. After all, he’s just helping us
all out – what a yogi.

Guess there is a Krodha Chaitanyam beyond Brahma
Chaitanyam - little did we know. Must be he is showing us
ignorant waking-staters how limited we really are.

Perhaps one day we’ll all
realize just how kind he is towards “You Fools”.
Besides … it helps segment his Krodhi-hate
so he can parses it out to Barry and Xenos.

Just remember, when yer so beyond Unity, you see everyone the same – everything
in terms of
“I … I … I”. So don’t be so jealous of his
splendor.
Just bow and say “Jai Cheese-O”.

Better yet … supplicate him
with his krodha-karma mantra.
Shri CheeseO CheeseO krodhâvatâram Swaha Swah Ha Ha

You’ll get a ray of his
lightmint in “no-time”.