--In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote :

 but but but Curtis, we have met! At least I think we have. Didn't we? Weren't
we even in a Forest Academy group together approx 40 years ago? How could you
forget me, sniff sniff?

C: The person who met me in the past is closed off to herself so the you I see
you as has never met me. The real you is too afraid to be honest and meet me. I
will tell you when you are being you and when you are not being you.

I am also incensed that you and I met in the past. It is dishonest to the
present because it is different from what is happening in the present.

You living in Iowa is another lie you tell yourself. You don't really live
there. I will tell you where you really live sometime when you stop being the
person you are and become more of the person I see you as. Till then you keep
your stuff there.

I hate all your stuff.

 On Friday, June 13, 2014 11:44 AM, "curtisdeltablues@... [FairfieldLife]"