Emily wrote about me:How did I know she was seemingly too afraid to admit she
didn't have any personal experience with the method?

My response: Emily, this is why I prefer to have minimal contact with you. Look
at the wrong and unfavorable assumption you make about me! Plus
you write your assumption as if you are stating a fact!

To set the record straight: I have had personal experience with the
Sedona Method. That is the basis for my writing about it here. I think most
people would realize that immediately.

I am sorry too, Emily. I think there is way too much water under the
bridge for me to ever think you have a benign intention towards me. But I wish
you and your loved ones all the best.

On Friday, June 13, 2014 12:22 PM, "emilymae...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"