 From: "authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

   LURKING REPORTERS: More ironclad evidence of why you should not trust what
Barry tells you. Check it out with someone reliable.

Just FYI, Judykins, I am in email contact with several of these lurking reports
you are so terrified of, and all of them have been around long enough to not
believe a word you say. They consider you just as much of a cult apologist as I
do. So you might want to save your attempts to pander to them. Just sayin'...

 Ho, ho, ho, hee,  hee, hee, ha, ho, hee. This is the funniest thing I have
read here in a while. First of all "lurking reporters" is a hilarious term let
alone concept. Then the fact that bawee claims proudly to know these lurkers
and that they are "against" Judy is hilarious - not only for its silliness but
in the fact that "reporters" are reading anything here and taking it seriously.
What paper do these "reporters" work for, "The Daily Planet"? (Snort)

  • [FairfieldLife]... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
        • Re... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
                • ... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]