LURKING REPORTERS: More ironclad evidence of why you should not trust what Barry tells you. Check it out with someone reliable.

Just FYI, Judykins, I am in email contact with several of these lurking reports you are so terrified of, and all of them have been around long enough to not believe a word you say. They consider you just as much of a cult apologist as I do. So you might want to save your attempts to pander to them. Just sayin'...