Learning that you and I both had been in extensive private contact with Robin
(initiated by Robin) upset Barry terribly. It made him look like a fool for his
claims that Robin had no interest in us, e.g.:

 *From my point of view*, Robin barely tolerated his groupies here. He almost
never had any long conversations with either Judy or Ann, preferring to "save
himself" for more classic NPD goals.  He wanted to "win over" those he
perceived as having some charisma or personal power, and "convert" *them* to
become his admirers/disciples.

 Still gives me a huge chuckle. Anyway, he has to find ways to demean us for
pointing out how badly wrong he got it.

 Wouldn't you love to see all those purported emails? Jeez, all I have to do is
say "lurking reporters" and Barry freaks.

 Didn't bawee, or someone, accuse you of some sort of grave foible by
"claiming" you had private emails with Robin? As if you were using it to hold
yourself up in some esteem or special status category?

 LURKING REPORTERS: More ironclad evidence of why you should not trust what
Barry tells you. Check it out with someone reliable.

Just FYI, Judykins, I am in email contact with several of these lurking reports
you are so terrified of, and all of them have been around long enough to not
believe a word you say. They consider you just as much of a cult apologist as I
do. So you might want to save your attempts to pander to them. Just sayin'...

 Ho, ho, ho, hee,  hee, hee, ha, ho, hee. This is the funniest thing I have
read here in a while. First of all "lurking reporters" is a hilarious term let
alone concept. Then the fact that bawee claims proudly to know these lurkers
and that they are "against" Judy is hilarious - not only for its silliness but
in the fact that "reporters" are reading anything here and taking it seriously.
What paper do these "reporters" work for, "The Daily Planet"? (Snort)

  • [FairfieldLife]... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
        • Re... authfri...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
                • ... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]