Share,

 Knowledge is presumably what we directly experience and interpret accurately.
We can at times mistakenly interpret what we experience. Further we can have
delusions about our experience which is a mistake that is persistent. We can
also remember experiences incorrectly, memories shift over time.

 Belief is an acceptance that something exists or that a statement is true, but
a belief always has the element of the hypothetical about it because it is not
direct - there is always an uncertainty about it.

 Faith is belief without evidence, or the pretence that you know something you
don't actually know.

 Opinions can be informed (connected to knowledge somehow or informed belief,
such as the result of a well done scientific experiment) or uninformed (mere
belief, or faith). Just about everything we say here on FFL is the second sort.

 Most of what we think, perhaps all of it, is uncertain to various degrees, and
so does not constitute knowledge.

 Judy, we have disagreed about what constitutes knowledge. That is a matter of
opinion not fact. imo the 2 phrases constituted knowledge for me.

 Also, I disagree with your assessment of my inner thoughts and emotions
because I know what they were and that you have interpreted them inaccurately.

 This is not avoidance or denial by one person. It is a disagreement between
two people.