---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 Now Nabby, on this website it says 'Maitreya has now given a series of 130
television interviews (As of 7 April 2014)
http://www.share-international.org/magazine/old_issues/2014/2014-05.htm#TV130,

 And as he lives in the Asian community of west London he should be very easy
to find!

 and more are expected to take place in the Americas, Japan, Europe and the
rest of the world. Maitreya’s open mission has begun.' So how come we cannot
find any of these interviews? Virtually everything broadcast these days on
television or cable is recorded, and quite frequently ends up on various video
websites.

 I could say I gave 130 interviews, but without any indication of when and
where they took place, who the interviewer was, what organisation or company
did the interview etc., who would believe it? Creme seems to assume a high
level of credulity among his fans. And because very few people know who I am
(in fact only I know who I am), who would be interested anyway?

 I am just wondering why you believe this so strongly. In these spiritual
matters, a certain degree of incredulity is required to just begin to sort fact
from fancy.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <na...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

 Never seen that website and get my info here: Share International on the
Reappearance of Maitreya the World Teacher http://shareintl.org/

 http://shareintl.org/

 Share International on the Reappearance of Maitreya t... http://shareintl.org/
About the gradual emergence of Maitreya, the World Teacher and the Masters of
Wisdom

 View on shareintl.org http://shareintl.org/
 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 So are you part of the 'undisclosed for the public', or do you travel in
esoteric circles, and thus know the name?
 I'm part of the public.

 I suppose you hang out on websites like this: The 'Christ' of the United
Nations - thru Benjamin Creme, page 1
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread841602/pg1

 They are from Benjamin Creme's Master, His name is well known in esoteric
circles but as yet undisclosed for the public. Anyone can send Mr. Creme a
question about the evolution of a deceased and it will be published if he finds
the result to be of public interest.

  • [FairfieldLife]... mail_uzer
    • [Fairfield... nablusoss1008
        • [F... nablusoss1008