Perhaps the MJ-fellow put some "special" ingredients in the dough :-)

 It's not very difficult to understand why you got kicked off staff at MUM and
why you'd be posting anonymously after twenty years. I wonder if you sucked as
a baker or it was your mouth that got you fired? Go figure.

 On 7/2/2014 7:41 AM, Michael Jackson mjackson74@... mailto:mjackson74@...