On 7/3/2014 11:17 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Richard, I'm 99.9% sure that Steve did not write the quote to which you responded in the post I'm replying to. Where is Dr. Netiquette when we need him? (-:

Correction: Steve wrote:

Hey Michael,

Good piece. But after you finish patting yourself on the back.........................................there. I don't mind your opinions. My request would be that you try to have back up a statement if you are presenting it as fact. You know what they say about the two, right? Opinions and facts.

And if you are inconsistent in what you say, people will point it out. And they are not cult apologists for doing so.

I'm afraid this last point will not sink in, even a drop.

Sounds like you have a fulfilling life. That's nice to hear!