On 07/28/2014 06:20 AM, 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Interesting point. I never have looked into if the Carrington Event effect the whole planet or just parts of it.

On 07/27/2014 01:05 PM, 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
What we have to do is to cool down our planet earth and reverse rapid global warming. That way, the suns solar flares won't even reach the earth - the flares will turn back on the sun - because cooler is not attractive to hotter - it's only logical. In order to avoid the solar flares all we have to do is be cool.