 From: "j_alexander_stan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 8, 2014 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Science and the Meissner Effect of
Consciousness as Field

To the best of my knowledge, I am well liked in in FF. I get no sense that
there are even very many people in FF who know and/or care about FFL.

As for my silence indicating agreement, this is bullshit. Unlike some people
who claim to not read stuff on FFL, I actually don't read the vast majority of
what goes on here. It comes into my Thunderbird Inbox, I scan the subject
lines, click a post here or there, and mark the folder as read. Behind the
scenes, I handle subscriptions and help people when they need it. That's it.
Since last summer, there's enough unpleasantness going on in my life that I
especially don't need to get sucked into other people's miserable lives on FFL.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <pundits...@gmail.com> wrote :

On 8/8/2014 2:06 AM, nablusoss1008
wrote:

>>It's only natural for Rick
Archer to turn a blind eye to this and other allegations
and support MJ in this and other topics relating to rumor
monging. That's what poor teachers do, support their
students whatever they do.

>Apparently Rick doesn't even know what's going on in his on
discussion group. While he's busy interviewing spiritual teachers,
his forum turned to shit. And, what about Alex - if I were him I'd
resign. I sometimes wonder how these two guys can walk around
Fairfield and look people in the eye - it must be embarrassing.
Where I come from, silence usually indicates agreement. Talk about
disassociation! Go figure.

>Here is an example of how the informant TB trashed Rick's forum:
>
>"If Hagelin had been a professor at any other American university,
and
>his sexual exploits were as well known as Hagelin's were, he'd have
been
>fired in an instant.
>
>It's a "power differential" issue as much as it is a morality issue.
If
>you're a ranking member of the university hierarchy, there is no
such
>thing as "mutual consent" when you're bedding someone you could have
>expelled at any moment.
>
>Add to that the issue of Hagelin being perceived as "close to
>Maharishi," the serial sexual abuser many people in the TMO mistook
for
>God, and you compound the issue.
>
>Libel is only libel if it isn't true. Any of us who worked in the TM
>hierarchy knew of Hagelin's proclivities. And Domash's. And Bevan's.
If