On 8/8/2014 8:19 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Well explained, and thank you. I wasn't really asking for any action on your or on Rick's part w.r.t. Willytex -- I think we're stuck with him. I was merely pointing out that he's been going WAY over the line with his troll fiction lately, far more egregiously than Ravi ever did.

It sure looks like we've got an informant or two on the list. Run to Rick, run to Rick! I was merely pointing out that you and MJ are finks, but do you have to be a hypocrite? Go figure.

"Libel is only libel if it isn't true. Any of us who worked in the TM
hierarchy knew of Hagelin's proclivities. And Domash's. And Bevan's. If
you didn't, it was because you were either not running in the circles
they ran in, or you didn't want to know."

Subject: John Hegelin: New Interview on Buddha at the Gas Pump
Author: TurquoiseB
Forum: Yahoo! FairfieldLife
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 13:51:03 -0800
http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg303848.html

I think you and Rick do pretty much The Best Job Possible Given The Circumstances handling Fairfield Life. I'm still here partly *because* you do such a good job. You and Rick manage to walk that razor's edge of eternal spiritual dick-size contests without feeling the need to weigh in terribly much on any particular dick. Good for you. :-)