how do you know my ancestors were Caucasian?

________________________________
 From: "'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Ah, Mother India

On 8/11/2014 7:32 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
wrote:

>The current state of India and the fact it has been in such shape for
>centuries is makes it clear that all the fabulous spiritual stuff you refer to
>is pretty much worthless on a practical level - except for those like yourself
>who love to live illusions.

What you call "India" is South Asia, a country that has been raped
    at least five times. Your ancestors the Caucasians, invaded India a
    long time ago beginning around 1500 B.C. to subjugate the native
    inhabitants in order to make money and introduce by force of arms
    the caste system and many other institutions that enslaved the
    people. Your European ancestors also raped India and Africa just to
    make money and brought slavery to South Carolina - so now you want
    to blame the poor victims? What an ignorant informant. You suck, if
    for no other reason than you mock the name of Michael Jackson, a
    talented black singer. Go figure.