On 8/11/2014 9:01 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
wrong

Your posts are getting shorter and shorter, a sure sign of an impending realization. You came here to learn so we are teaching you to first, /look inside yourself for answers./ What is bothering you may well be your own mind and your own mental constructs. We are trying to help you by /suggesting/ that you think before you act; be reflective before you pontificate; take responsibility for your own actions. It might be that you will awaken to the fact that you are your own worst enemy. We all carry around the karmic baggage of the actions we took before, and if you believe in ancestral karma, you will realize that/you've got some really heavy baggage to atone for/. Go figure it figure out and then get back to us.

*From:* "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Monday, August 11, 2014 9:46 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Ah, Mother India

The current state of India and the fact it has been in such shape for centuries is makes it clear that all the fabulous spiritual stuff you refer to is pretty much worthless on a practical level - except for those like yourself who love to live illusions.

No it doesn't Michael. Your viewpoints and your "arguments" are simplistic and superficial. Do you take the Bible literally too?