On 8/18/2014 8:57 AM, fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I am chagrined for the three or four of you, who are into this.

Dim dreams and fantasies of old geezers. Do you guys really care about all of this, still? I thought the big thing around here was to demonstrate "mindfulness" and "being in the now" and "not being a cult member", and here you all are delighting in this detailed satire of what appears to be the Biggest Most Meaningful Event in your entire lives!!! TM and the TMO. Seriously? Making fun of all the tired, spider-webby crap? Haven't moved on, one bit, biggest damned thing that happened to any of you - What do you people do the rest of the time, watch the grass grow, or work crossword puzzles? You guys live in three different countries, with all the creativity and adventure that conjures up, and instead, you sit and drool over long ago memories, of the TMO, and tilting at absent windmills. Enjoy that nursing home in your head, MJ, Sal, Anytax, and Barry - It looks like they have early check-in...

You can tell when guys get old when they talk more about what they did in the past, instead of what they are going to do in the future.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :
This is priceless, up there with Barry's best productions.
A Day in the Life (of a TM'er)
Governor wakes up, but in fact he has not been asleep having witnessed his sleep all <snip>

    • Re: [Fairf... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]