nothing to further whatever case you think you've got going in any given moment.

 From: "steve.sundur@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>To:
FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com Sent: Monday, August 18, 2014 8:04 PMSubject: Re:
[FairfieldLife] A Day in the Life (of A TM'er)
   folks, this what we call the mid day ramp-up for Michael.  It's like the
alcoholic has a few drinks in the morning to get lubricated, and then begins to
hit his stride.

 In Michael's case, he starts off with, for him, perfunctory diatribes from his
core collection, then getting a little feedback from the likeminded, he
launches into the full blow atrocities committed by the TMO.

 Then maybe, after he's had something to eat, or maybe some black coffee, he'll
fall back into his more mild attacks, getting ready for bed, where he can think
about what he might want to start with in the morning.

 Or maybe, even before, he's had his usual dinner of a thin crust pizza with
mushrooms spelling out a big "M" in the middle.

 We love ya Mikey.  Keep up the good word. ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
<mjackson74@...> wrote : what you ignore is the fact that the behavior of the
leaders and upper, mid and low level managers of the TMO is so egregious and so
very very consistent that it IS as if it is a multi-headed hydra that does
commit enormities as a single entity.

      • [Fairf... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... nablusoss1008
      • [Fairf... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]