On 8/19/2014 7:17 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Just can't stay away can you? Not sure I like being your addiction - find some other form of meth if TM sycophantic behavior isn't a powerful enough addiction for you.

/So, I predicted this would happen/ - with Judy gone the informants take over the news group forum and call the regular forum respondents "sycophants" and "meth addicts". The same thing happened to Google Groups. Alex stopped posting over there, calling the group the "cesspool of usenet". So, what happened? All the informants stalked Alex over here and did the same thing - and turned the forum to shit. And, the gutless owner of the site acts like a deaf-mute, preoccupied with letting others do all the talking. Go figure.

Google Groups
Forum: alt.meditation.transcendental
http://tinyurl.com/qaqp7eu

*From:* "steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 19, 2014 8:02 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Day in the Life, Part 2

Sell it Michael, sell it. Nothing wrong with that. Sometimes people need to be set straight between what is brilliance and what is................you know what.

Duve, you might like the description of the flying program in Part 2 - I think I nailed where its heading. Plus I'm just cognizing Buck and Nabby's dream of an ideal life.