Thanks. The exhibit could travel next to Fairfield, and be displayed at MUM -
Provocative stuff. His work is well done, and he puts a lot of skill and effort
into it. I guess the art world needs those who focus on darker themes as Lynch
often does. A little goes a long way, though.

 I guarantee if any art student at MUM put produced some garbage like this, the
university would send them home with a note to their parents saying "get your
son some psychiatric help!"

 What a joke the Movement has become.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/31/arts/design/museum-show-for-david-lynch-who-began-as-a-visual-artist.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&version=Moth-Visible&module=inside-nyt-region&region=inside-nyt-region&WT.nav=inside-nyt-regionhttp://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/31/arts/design/museum-show-for-david-lynch-who-began-as-a-visual-artist.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/31/arts/design/museum-show-for-david-lynch-who-began-as-a-visual-artist.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/31/arts/design/museum-show-for-david-lynch-who-began-as-a-visual-artist.html

 David Lynch, Who Began as a Visual Artist, Gets a Museu...
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/31/arts/design/museum-show-for-david-lynch-who-began-as-a-visual-artist.html
 The filmmaker David Lynch, who was first a painter, has his first United
States retrospective, at the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts.

 View on www.nytimes.com
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/31/arts/design/museum-show-for-david-lynch-who-began-as-a-visual-artist.html
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife] Lynch... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]