 Thanks, and as part of our mutual admiration society, I marvel at your ability
to both ride, and care for, horses, who I am convinced come from another planet
- well, not convinced, but their power, size, beauty, intelligence and
wonderful weirdness, is astounding. My contribution is watching "Mr. Ed", aka,
"Bamboo Harvester", on TV.

 Heh. I have a personal theory that horses are closer to the celestial realm
than other animals. I also want to share with you an incredible horse/rider
combination who are currently competing at the World Equestrian Games in
Normandy. These two are as close as you can get to the ideal in dressage,
indeed, the ideal in what riding is all about. Please have a look, this is
their freestyle ridden just yesterday by Charlotte Dujardin and Valegro.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DptNN7CdfSM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DptNN7CdfSM

 Yes, agreed. Even if I don't revel in the feelings his art evokes in me, I
respect his effort, his skill in getting his message across, and his nakedness,
in putting such deep stuff out there, for all to see, and judge.

 Said like a guy who appreciates all kinds of art and is an artist himself.
Always enjoy you Mac.

 Thanks. The exhibit could travel next to Fairfield, and be displayed at MUM -
Provocative stuff. His work is well done, and he puts a lot of skill and effort
into it. I guess the art world needs those who focus on darker themes as Lynch
often does. A little goes a long way, though.

 Yes, interesting. I love the man with the long arms and the matches. His
"little" pieces are like small exposes or revelations of a moment or event  -
not exactly Botticelli or Raphael but evocative and worth a look at. I can't
pretend to know what animates Lynch but he is a thoughtful man and his art
certainly is worth a look at.

 I guarantee if any art student at MUM put produced some garbage like this, the
university would send them home with a note to their parents saying "get your
son some psychiatric help!"

 What a joke the Movement has become.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/31/arts/design/museum-show-for-david-lynch-who-began-as-a-visual-artist.html?action=click&pgtype=Homepage&version=Moth-Visible&module=inside-nyt-region&region=inside-nyt-region&WT.nav=inside-nyt-regionhttp://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/31/arts/design/museum-show-for-david-lynch-who-began-as-a-visual-artist.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/31/arts/design/museum-show-for-david-lynch-who-began-as-a-visual-artist.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/31/arts/design/museum-show-for-david-lynch-who-began-as-a-visual-artist.html

 David Lynch, Who Began as a Visual Artist, Gets a Museu...
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/31/arts/design/museum-show-for-david-lynch-who-began-as-a-visual-artist.html
 The filmmaker David Lynch, who was first a painter, has his first United
States retrospective, at the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts.

 View on www.nytimes.com
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/31/arts/design/museum-show-for-david-lynch-who-began-as-a-visual-artist.html
 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife] Lynch... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]