 you are quite confused - a ride on a good horse might clear the air for you.
Good advice. Always works for me. Keeping up with the Hamtones Classic? Jump,
jump...

 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2014 11:10 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Lynch's Crap Art

 what exactly are his excuses? Seems obvious to me that David Lynch's films are
an excellent caution to NOT do TM - I think I'll take out ads in all the major
magazines saying so, or maybe write an article for the BBC magazine or some
such.

 You seem to be confusing a few things here. You revile DL because he meditates
or because the Movement likes him or because you hate his films and his art
pieces? Do you even know? I think he is such an antithesis to what Sal
describes as the treacly and over-done rainbows and golden hued cartoonish
nature of so much of what the Movement puts out there. He is a breath of fresh
air, a real individual who has been "David Lynch" before he started meditating
and being a spokesman for the Movement and he will be "David Lynch" well after.