 From: "fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2014 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Lynch's Crap Art

I think it would be great if all the well known artists, who do TM, had an
exhibition at MUM. Why not? If it ever happens, I won't likely be putting up
the posters, in any case.

Is it even forbidden, in your eyes, a sign of cult enslavement, to suggest such
a thing, from thousands of miles away, on a Yahoo forum? Please say no.

If you think that kind of stressful men puking art would EVER be displayed at
MUM, you REALLY need a head shrinker. It will NEVER happen.