Edg is telling it like it was and it is. I understand the feeling that TM
was/is good by some people's POV's, and to some degree or other that belief
requires some compartmentalization.

You have to deny, ignore or revamp many events, speeches, activities and
behaviors on the part of Marshy and the Movement to be able to still say "This
is and was a good thing."

But doing so doesn't make it so. Whether in anger, disgust or any other emotion
that comes up, those of us who have left the Movement have grown up and left
the things of childhood behind.

Marshy was a liar, bottom line. He lied about so many things and I understand
that many feel the technique that he handed out was of benefit to them so they
will ignore the lies, but some of us can't. Even where there was benefit it
doesn't justify his and the Movement's behavior.

Worst of all, he lied about what TM could do for the world. There will be no TM
created world peace, no end of suffering for mankind via the Movement. That is
a flat out lie and a fantasy. He said it to make himself important in his
sycophants' eyes and to make money.

You like him and it, so be it. But Edg and all the rest of us who are free of
Movement crap and its lying leader are much richer, much better off than we
were when we were TM junkies. Addiction to anything including TM is still
addiction.