Oh, Michael, you are the gift that keeps on giving.  And was the post right
after that?

 One Michael Jackson lampooning the Fairfield community's effort for suicide
prevention.

 So, what conclusion do we draw from this?

 Michael shows outrage at Ray's question to a 70 year old man about ending his
life, (keep in mind that Edg has probably suggested dozens of times that
certain individuals here deserve to die violent, painful deaths), but scoffs at
a community coming together to address suicides.

 Can you say hypocrite?  or how about HYPOCRITE.

 Michael, excuse me for not being taken in by all your faux outrage.

 We know what your agenda is.

 He suggested Edge kill himself, like the real sattvic example of what kind of
guy TM creates that he is.