In the desert there's no place to run and no place to hide. U.S. firepower
will pick off every jeep, fore-runner and Toyota on the road between Mosul
and Damascus. All the ISIS oil terminals will be destroyed - there will no
fuel, no food, nothing will get in or out.

The ISIS-controlled area will be marked off for destruction.

In a few years a wall will be built around the entire Middle East - it will
all be a future Gaza Strip - cut off from the rest of the world - no
flights in and no flights out - except for drones in the sky.The terrorists
are doomed if Hillary is the next U.S.President. I predict.

  • [FairfieldLife] Syri... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife]... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [FairfieldL... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [Fairfi... pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]