There would be too much collateral damage in that scenario. So, I prefer my
solution - destroy the infrastructure such as oil transport facilities,
trucks, jeeps, tanks and all Toyota 4-Runners. Send in drones that pick off
the leaders one-by-one, over time.

Since it's a desert, there's really no place to hide and when you run,
everyone can see you. It was a really bad idea for the leaders of ISIS to
pick northern Iraq for their headquarters. They did a really stupid and bad
thing - and now they will be destroyed by U.S. and allied air-power.

Only the U.S. has the firepower to bring down ISIS - nobody else on the
planet has the guts, enough money and ammunition, or the logistics to get
the job done.

The real problem is the U.S. Congress and the funding. Another problem is
the alliance - nobody wants to send in boots on the ground.

  • [FairfieldLife] Re: ... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • [FairfieldL... pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [Fairfi... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • [Fairfi... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]