On 9/23/2014 8:19 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com
[FairfieldLife] wrote:
> Steve obviously suffers from too much time listening to Marshy and the
> TM Big Wigs - he got indoctrinated into "Believe it because we say
> it." and he just can't let go of such a precious mind set.

Non sequitur. An inference or conclusion that does not follow from the
premises or evidence. It has not been established that Steve has been
indoctrinated or believes anything just because someone said it. Unlike,
yourself, who never spoke up when Barry posted the Rama levitation
claims. Obviously, you are highly influenced by peer pressure. It has
already been established that you are prone to suggestibility.