 Don't forget to pop into the Louvre - and I'll be watching you two scamps, so
don't get lost! (PS In a past life, I was the grandfather of the security guard
(who is a buddhist), protecting the Mona Lisa, on the day shift).

 Apropos of nothing, there is a nondescript eating establishment, in a strip
mall, in Fremont, CA that my wife and I saw, and the name instantly become part
of our vocabulary (well, mine, anyway...). It is called, creatively, "The Niche
Business Cafe".
 I imagine you walk in, and are given a short interview, on how "niche" your
particular business is, and if you qualify, you're in. So, for example, a shoe
salesman, is out, but a bowling shoe salesman, is seated immediately. Sporting
goods out, but selling just fishing line? Booth or table? ...

 I'll be the English Equestrian Supply luncher as opposed to the Tack Store
Owner.