On 10/14/2014 10:29 AM, awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

part of what I do with my life is tell the unvarnished truth about liar Marshy and his cons, rather than whitewash and sugar coat the facts about who and what he was and what his very unpleasant legacy is.

But why continue to do it here? How much of what you say is any different from what you have been saying before? I get it. How many times do you have to keep saying the same things? bawee is the same in his repetition - post after post. I'm not deaf and blind and dead. I get it already. You have an opinion about the Movement and TM and MMY but when is it enough? This is not a world audience here. Your message is not unique. Those who disagree with you have not changed their opinion based on your constant haranguing here and those who already agree with you just mouth the same ideas so we are all barraged with the same message in triplicate. It's not that I care if you hate the things you hate and revile, it's just that I wish you could make it a little more interesting and fresh. Say something new.

/So, I wonder how that Kung Foo practice is working out for him? Apparently there is some cognitive dissonance going on. He recently posted that he has been practicing "Qigong" for two years. Everyone knows that Qigong practice is just like TM rounding and TMSP. Go figure.

/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qigong

    • Re: [Fairf... nablusoss1008
      • Re: [F... fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]