 so, sure, you've elected to make this mission one of your life goals.  The
question might be, what is it taking time from?

 this of course is unlike Barry who has indicated he writes his posts at
lightning speed, never proof reads and spends maybe five or ten minutes a day
here.

 To which I say, really?

 On 10/14/2014 8:48 PM, awoelflebater@... mailto:awoelflebater@...