Richard, thanks for the review (-:
But didn't turq write this quite a while ago? I'm just sayin...

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 9:07 PM, "'Richard J. Williams'
pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

On 10/15/2014 9:15 AM, Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Richard, I like you a lot and I enjoy many of your posts. I just hope that you
see the irony of your saying that it's "the redundant factor that is so
disappointing." I'm just saying: I think you've posted turq's quote about
Rama's rising off the couch so many times, I almost know it by heart!

Thanks. I get a kick out of making Barry look like a dumb True Believer - he is
so arrogant and boastful when he makes fun of the average TMer. So , let's
review:

Barry said he saw Fred Lenz "slowly lifting up off the sofa and
      sitting in midair for two to three minutes. Or stepping up off the
      ground in the desert and then flying around several feet above the
      ground for a while."