From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

Well, before I started moving Ann's messages to the Deranged Stalkers From Hell
folder, I seem to remember her being the person who claimed to know for sure
that nothing bad had happened to Judy. That would indicate that they were in
communication, right? So my bet is that Ann's "audience" is in fact the person
who has been directing her stalking efforts from behind the scenes.

She certainly seems to have taken over the role of principle Barry hater - and
you have to admire the gusto!

Indeed. Even *Judy* never admitted to having read my book as research material
with which to better stalk me the way Ann has admitted to doing lately. Wasn't
it Judy herself who once defined stalking as follows: "I might also point out
that searching the Web for information to use against somebody is standard
cyberstalking behavior." -- Judy Stein, FFL, 11 February 2013

But I don't read any of it either, it's too easy to tell from message view what
a post is going to be about with some people. Judy was considerate and always
started a Barry post with "Note that Barry says...." so we knew we could safely
scroll past those. If Ann wants anyone to read anything that isn't "Bawee"
related she should take up that technique or suffer the realisation one day
that nobody real is reading what she obviously spends a lot of time typing.

I've really never understood those who feel that I or others might be "missing"
important information by merely scanning the Message View of their posts and
skipping the rest. One would really have to be a cretin to NOT know what one of
these people were going to say in their posts from the first couple of lines of
them. It's not, after all, as if they have that much *range* in the things they
say. With Ann, one appearance of "bawee" is a guaranteed tipoff that she needed
her Hate Fix for the day and that it's safe to skip the post in which she tried
to shoot it up.

Sometimes you have to admit that you just don't like someone and let them get
on with whatever it is they do. Continually going on about it is pointless.

And continuing to claim that she's not obsessing on me while *obviously*
obsessing on me is not only pointless, but more than a little insane.

But I have similar feelings with TV, some people complain that most of it is
crap but if it wasn't there'd be no time to do anything else! My glass is
clearly half-full.

But even if this isn't the case, I would suggest that...uh...overestimating
one's "audience" IS, in fact, a sign of mental illness. For example, several
times now over the years I have asked Jim Flanegin to settle once and for all
the issue of whether anyone actually *believes* his claims to be enlightened by
simply ASKING. All it would take is for him to post to FFL, asking those who
*do* believe he's enlightened to reply and say so. He has steadfastly refused
to do this, all while insinuating that he has "friends" here,
as if the fact that they pat him on the back when he stalks the people he was
told to stalk means that they actually believe his claim to be enlightened.
Heck, even *Nabby* has never said he thinks Jim is enlightened. Nabby probably
thinks David Lynch and the occasional scarecrow next to a crop circle are
enlightened, but he doesn't think Jim is. Says a lot, right?  :-)

It's strangely comforting to know that there are some things that Nabby doesn't
believe. It betrays a thought process of some sort going on in there that
doesn't depend on youtube for confirmation. Good for him.

What, after all, would you or anyone else sane THINK of someone who actually
*did* believe Jim's claims to be enlightened? The prospect of such a person
existing is almost scarier than Jim existing.  :-)

The clear "sign of poor mental health" IMO is the fact that these people -- at
this point, primarily Ann, Jim, Richard, and Steve -- seem to feel that they
have not only the right but a "duty" to harass and stalk those on this forum
they don't like. I suggest that what they're really trying to do is SILENCE
these people they stalk, because *they* don't like what they say. The deranged
stalkers *pretend* that they're doing this stalking "for the good of the
forum," or "to protect those who might be taken in or misled by what these
liars might say," but of course we all know
that the members of the original Inquisition said exactly the same thing about
why *they* were deranged stalkers.

I would suggest that the bottom line about Ann, Jim, Richard, and Steve's
sanity is whether anyone is actually paying any attention to what they write. I
don't read their posts, so they're not talking to me. even though they often
pretend to be. Almost no one else bothers to reply to their stalker posts, so
it would seem that they aren't really talking to these people they're claiming
to be "protecting," either. Thus it seems clear that they are either talking
exclusively to each other (a strong psychopathic trait among similarly-insane
inmates in asylums) or to themselves (an even more psychopathic trait).

Wouldn't it be much more sane just to IGNORE the writings -- and the writers --
they don't like? Feeling the need to "get" the writers or "smack" them in
several posts a day...for months, or even years...seems almost
*by definition* insane to me. The lurking reporters have confirmed that they
see Ann, Jim, Richard, and Steve this way, as cult apologists stalking critics
of their cult. Why can't the stalkers themselves see it?

Maybe they are just lonely and need a peer group to get strokes from? I'm sure
they'll let us know later ;-)

I think that's actually a lot of it. They clearly spend an awful lot of time
trying to get each other to slap them on the back. I've seen pre-teens with
less need to be "recognized and applauded by their peers" than this bunch. Yet
another example of what the long-term effects of TM do to a person...