On 10/30/2014 4:46 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I couldn't read this piece because I couldn't get past the first paragraph. Whatever the author's intention in writing it is or was, his cluelessness in that first paragraph stopped me in my tracks, and kept me from reading any further:

"I learned how to fly when I was 17. I’m not talking about a plane, and this isn’t some euphemism. 'Yogic flying,' which is basically meditation at the black-belt level, offers the potential of human levitation -- although in actuality it looks more like energetic, if not rather effortless, cross-legged hopping."

The guy just can't compare to your eloquent and interesting introduction, Barry. LoL!
/
//"What I'm talking about is slowly lifting up off the sofa and sitting//
//in midair for two to three minutes. Or stepping up off the ground in//
//the desert and then flying around several feet above the ground for //
//a while." /- TurquoiseB