On 10/30/2014 11:48 PM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

What I find rather funny, is that this kid's piece was a relatively gentle reflection on his childhood and youth.

And he seems to have come to terms with what he felt may have been a dysfunctional upbringing, and has been able to put that dysfunctionality into perspective.

But it appears to have driven Barry, absolutely "bat shit crazy" that the guy is not full of anger and resentment and lashing out at his parents and the TM organization.

Barry evidently feels that the kid needs to be reeducated, or deprogrammed, or at the very least, get a good scolding.

Barry cannot comprehend that one might be able to put things behind them and move on.

Why would this be?

Maybe because Barry apparently has never been to any cult-exit counseling to get therapy for his cognitive dissonance? Obviously this guy calling himself the "TurquoiseB" is nuts and insane and goes bat shit crazy at the very mention one of his dead teachers. Maybe Barry is bi-polar and remains in a more or less permanent trance-induction state, kind of like a programmed mechanical robot. Go figure.

/"This sounds like a pretty normal event, and it is, but you have to consider that standing next to me was the gentleman I had seen a few hours ago in the desert disappearing and walking several inches above the ground and making the stars move around.//"/

Accessed on October 30, 2014:
http://www.ramalila.net/RoadTripMind/

You took the words out of my mouth (oops, bad analogy at the moment), Ann. I chanced upon a recent photo of b on-line, and I have it in me, less and less, to respond to, or comment on, his repetitious diatribes. Kinda like mugging an old man. Seriously. So, what was fun when I considered him a peer, isn't any longer. There are plenty of other things that catch my mind, so, on to them!!

Or............what you are saying, is that he isn't reacting the way, "I" think he should be reacting.

For most people who aren't obsessed with finding "cult" tendencies, his piece is just a reflection, a writing exercise of sorts, dealing with a piece of his growing up.

Obviously, you miss this, because you are so invested in your own particular mindset, that you miss any nuance of what his purpose in writing this piece might be.

And, of course we've seen many of examples of this, (missing nuance) on your part, especially over the past few month. perhaps coinciding with end of you technical writing gig at BB.

Good luck with this Barry. Try to step back, and take in a bigger picture. The worldreally is bigger than the TMO and members of this forum.

Steve, I'm sure you have something much better to do, like de-fleaing the cat, than responding to or even reading bawee's mind loops here. He only participates to hear himself talk and to see others respond to him because there are only two or three people who seem to like him and his life seems to consist of lonely trips to his drinking venues and back "home" again. I give you an "A" for effort and compassion here but I think your cat needs some attention. Don't you hear it meowing for you?

  • Re: [FairfieldL... steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... salyavin808