From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

I use my real name, so hey, sucks to be you private
types, but I mean no threat.  If the bill collectors, past
wives, cuckolded husbands, and tax man are after you along
with the FBI and Mafia, well, of course I understand your
need. >

On 10/31/2014 2:26 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

>It isn't really in the
spirit of the internet to use your real name, the idea is that
you can project the image you want and even hide what sex and
age you are. It's a meeting of minds doncha know.

>Anyone can be anything
they want to be on an internet discussion group. The question
is, why would someone want to troll under an alias and trash a
discussion and make themselves look like an atheistic asshole?
It just doesn't make any sense to normal people seeking answers
to the spiritual life.

>When people do that it indicates they probably have OCD or
serious anger management issues. In fact, it's dishonest to use
an alias in a real online discussion. Only newbies and
adolescents do that because they are trying to hide something
from their parents.

>But, it is especially strange for science writers to post using
an alias - I mean, who is going to do an internet search for a
"salyavin808" - everything you post to the internet is lost in
Warehouse 13. What a waste of time. In contrast, most of my
information forms a huge data base of information and I'll be
famous for several generations.You are a nobody.

>I think you are quite probably insane.
>

>Uh, DUH.

Are people on Fairfield Life *just* noticing this?

Not the greatest advertisement for "creative intelligence" ever, eh?  :-)
          • ... nablusoss1008
            • ... nablusoss1008
            • ... nablusoss1008
    • Re: [Fairf... salyavin808