________________________________
 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2014 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Real names of FFLers?

From:salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

I think you are quite probably insane.

>>Uh, DUH.

Are people on Fairfield Life *just* noticing this?

I wouldn't say "just" as I do tend to avoid his stuff unless it pertains to
something of mine and even then usually I just ignore him anyway. But I felt
obliged to respond to that one as it came from nowhere, just a stupid joke
about my screen name.

I'm surprised that I obviously I get under his skin. I'm kinda pleased about
it, as the resort to abuse must mean he has no good answer. But I'd be worried
if I actually disliked someone for their opinions about something, like it
matters! I judge people by what they're like as people, not by what they think
of fundamental reality. I'd be lonely if I did. LOL.

I think it was me me finding that one of his quotes was lifted from Wiki, it
must have pissed him off. I'd be embarrassed, but then I wouldn't have done it
in the first place. Own the knowledge guys!

Not the greatest advertisement for "creative intelligence" ever, eh?  :-)

I would say not. If I was in charge of the TMO I would pay him off or ask him
to claim to be a Scientologist or something..

Richard Williams is a classic sociopath. He doesn't feel it's wrong to make up
anything he wants about anyone he wants to make it up about. It must be a Texas
thang, or maybe it's leftover behavior from all that time he spent in prison.
    • Re: [Fairf... salyavin808
        • Re... salyavin808
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]