On 10/31/2014 5:37 PM, curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
You don't get it because you were never around the guy. His diminished capacity was a shock to me. Trying to label it inflammatory nonsense doesn't make the problem go away. It isn't his poor health I am commenting on, it is his mental health. The guy was whipped. His brain was whipped. If his consciousness was independent from his brain functioning this should not be the case.

/What I don't get is anyone claiming to have been around the guy much at all. Everyone knows you can't get close to a teacher when you're sitting in a crowd of people in the back of the lecture hall. //
//
//Also, I what I don't get is what you were doing still watching Maharishi on TV after having been kicked out years before. Consciousness is independent from our brains - otherwise we wouldn't call it transcendental. /
          • ... wgm4u
          • ... wgm4u
          • ... wgm4u
  • [FairfieldLife]... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]