If you don't mind me reminding you Curtis, the post was made to Sal, not you.
Now, please retire to where ever you came from and continue to torment those
poor drums.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 Yes a civilization that can make circles in crops by smooching them down in a
pattern is really a wonder to behold isn't it?

BTW do you any other reason to jump from "we don't know how these were made" to
"we know it was aliens" from any other source than Creme claiming it?

 "Bit tricky to avoid the accusation of contamination here, but I live in hope
that we find evidence of alien life somewhere though...."

 Look no further than Essex.

 Images The Crop Circle Connector Copyright 2014

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crop-Circles-UFOs-Ancient-Mysteries-Scientific-Speculations/246667595346687?ref=ts&sk=wall