 If you don't mind me reminding you Curtis, the post was made to Sal, not you.
Now, please retire to where ever you came from and continue to torment those
poor drums.

Now now, I'm sure anyone can join in on any thread they like. That's how it's
always been anyway...

 And besides, Curtis isn't always here so he may not know that the official
reason the Space Brothers do crop circles is so they can let us know they're
here but without scaring us to death by giving us any actually indisputable
evidence. Which is the sort of perfectly reasonable explanation that he won't
question I'm sure.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 Yes a civilization that can make circles in crops by smooching them down in a
pattern is really a wonder to behold isn't it?

BTW do you any other reason to jump from "we don't know how these were made" to
"we know it was aliens" from any other source than Creme claiming it?

 "Bit tricky to avoid the accusation of contamination here, but I live in hope
that we find evidence of alien life somewhere though...."

 Look no further than Essex.

 Images The Crop Circle Connector Copyright 2014

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crop-Circles-UFOs-Ancient-Mysteries-Scientific-Speculations/246667595346687?ref=ts&sk=wall