On 11/16/2014 5:47 AM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

Both the Turq's claim that he saw the Lenz-Rama-guy levitate many times

/Barry's reality is his perception, but he has no proof of his subjective experiences. How could he have any proof - it's all in his own subjective experience!

/

and Curti's claim that "knowledge is not different in different states of consciousness" loom over these two guys forever.

/Curtis meditates on his music probably all day and all night./

It's a good thing that Richard keep reminding every possible lurker here how far out of any possible self-insight these two guy's are.

/ The cognitive dissonance should seem pretty obvious, even to the casual reader. So, in fact there's no possible proof for Barry's subjective experiences and Curtis meditates most of the time and sings spirituals.

So, where's the problem talking about the contradictions? Go figure./

On 11/15/2014 4:23 PM, nablusoss1008 wrote:

    Sal is adjusting his speak every day now. Watch out, one of these
    days he'll even retract his extremely silly judgements on the
    Crop Circles.

    "Adjusting his speak" - that's a good one! Apparently he already
    believes in tall tales - he has yet to reply to Barry's levitation
    claims about Rama. Go figure.

    /"And I don't just mean explaining things away, to be convincing
    you have to show that something more realistic happened, more
    credible and using explanations we already understand and are
    known to happen in certain circumstances."/ - salyavin808

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>,
    <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> <mailto:no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <sharelong60@...>
    <mailto:sharelong60@...> wrote :

    Salyavin, I love your last paragraph: folklore in action; techno
    ghost stories for the nuclear age. As for me, I believe there is
    life somewhere else in the vast universe. And I think they are
    more highly advanced than us and maybe here with us. And I think
    it's great.

    We can believe what we like. I have no opinion on intelligent
    life elsewhere, we don't know the variables that allow for it to
    develop. We could be unique or the universe could be teeming or
    maybe there's just one or two per galaxy over it's entire
    history. But the chances of there being other humanoids visiting
    Earth at the just same time as we've understood where we are
    cosmically? It beggars belief. Alien craft is the least likely
    explanation for UFO's. But I hope it's true.

    But at that point, I'm more like turq. It doesn't really impact
    my life one way or the other. Either way, what is the action
    step? (-:

    I don't know, just enjoy the ride, the evolving myth. We are
    apparently on the brink of something called "disclosure". We've
    been here before a few times as I recall, it never amounts to
    much but it's fun watching the TB's get excited that their
    favourite daydream is to be officially confirmed.

    But it won't be, the UFO's won't land and Maitreya won't appear.
    It's the way of things. The connection between the two is that
    people want there to be more, want there to be a reason and for
    there to be salvation from a higher power, whether it's alien or
    spiritual. We're talking deep human needs here.

    *From:* salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>