--- Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> on 11/21/05 8:48 PM, shempmcgurk at
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > I for one have at least one expectation: when
> enlightened I don't
> > want to feel shitty.
>
> What if you get the flu, or cancer?

Before enlightenment, flu, cancer, feeling shitty.
After enlightenment, flu, cancer, feeling shitty. But
it's not the same at all. Prior to enlightenment there
is "you" located within a vast matrix of time and
space. After enlightenment that prior vast matrix of
time and space is a tiny blip of thought inside a
"non-you" that has no limit. To even say it has no
limits sounds so stupid. Like saying water is
"not-dry". What the time and space are (flu, cancer,
feeling shitty...bliss, celestial perception) don't
mean anything.

P.S. Judy, please stop lying about your ignorance. ;-)

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs