This may come as quite a shock to you, jamesalan - Wait for it...wait for
it...I changed my mind.

 I am not sure you can get your head around that concept, but if you meditate
on it awhile, the truth will eventually dawn.

 See, I am not like my current object of derision - He thrives on conformity
and shaming. Not me. We are both quite different. Hope I answered your
question, and your deep concern. :-) Happy New Year!

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jamesalan735@...> wrote :

 Geez, Jim, what's going on with you? Seriously.

 You left FFL with a post titled 'Rick: Until Barry is removed, Goodbye', and
saying that FFL 'was no longer a healthy environment for anyone to participate
in'.

 You founded 'The Peak' which you wanted to be 'without the over the top
insanity' that you perceived on FFL. The comments you've posted there cannot be
faulted in terms of tone or content.

Now, exactly to the day one month after you left, you're back on FFL, and
you've posted 9 messages on FFL today, compared to just one to your own group.

 The messages you post in The Peak seem to fit the environment you wanted to
create for yourself and others, but most of the 9 messages you posted here
today are dripping with vitriol and crazy talk.

        • [FairfieldL... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
          • [Fairfi... jamesalan...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... reverse_arch...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... salyavin808