 No, I'm not converting to Judaism.  I just reacted to the words written by
Bhairitu based on the issues raised by Carde recently and the cosmological
models that have been discussed here for the past week or so.

 But it is interesting to know what the current Jewish rabbis are thinking
about the Jewish role in the Middle East conflict.  For both the Jews and
Arabs, they blame their mutual animosity on the failure of Jews to perform
their duties as the "Chosen People" in the Bible.

 On the other hand, for us outside their culture, the conflict appears to be an
ancient struggle for land and revenge.  But they have managed to include the
rest of the world in their age-old family feud.   As we can see, the Americans
and European nations are inextricably now involved in this feud in Iraq and
Syria, although it appears to be an Islamic issue.  As such, we are subjected
to terrorists attacks in our cities, such as those that occurred in Paris,
France.  It would be foolish to think that the current terrorist attack in
Paris is an isolated event.

 You may think that Genesis is a mere fictional story.  But for the Jews and
Arabs, it is real up to this day. That's the problem, they think it's real.
And somehow, we too are involved in this drama as reluctant participants.
Nonetheless, some evangelical Christians may or may not welcome this event as
the sign for the coming of Armageddon and the subsequent Rapture.

              • ... jason_gre...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re: [Fai... rich...@rwilliams.us [FairfieldLife]
  • [FairfieldLife] Re: M... jr_...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [FairfieldLi... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]