Interesting. Can you, Salyavin, provide the links to the press releases you say
the TMO is now sending out claiming credit for the reduction in crime in New
York? I know how you like to be scientific about everything, so I am sure you
would not say this unless you had some evidence that it is indeed so. Indeed,
you yourself say you can "absolutely guarantee”  it. So I’m looking forward to
seeing those links you will post for us!

 You can bet your bottom raam the Movement will take credit for this, as they
do everything in the world they think will sell tickets to their bizarre
"vedic" circus.

I had a raam note once, it cost me ten bucks and the missus threw it away
because she thought it was joke money. OK she was right, but it cost a lot and
had a nice picture on it. I thought it made a nice memento.

 However, I think the movement should keep quiet about their role in this
apparent calmness as it actually contradicts the claimed Marshy Effect. If it
took 7000 to lower the crime rate 20% in Washington in 1993 (not that I believe
it)  then how many have been meditating in New York to get a 54% reduction?
Erm, none it would seem. So the Marshy Effect either isn't reliable enough to
be tested or is hopelessly inadequate compared to whatever is going on now.

 But I can absolutely guarantee they are sending out PR's claiming that the
lower crime is all down to them. We would have been!