On 03/06/2015 01:31 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

On 03/06/2015 01:10 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <noozguru@...>
    <mailto:noozguru@...> wrote :

    OTOH, I wouldn't be surprised that people who have been observing
    healthful practices for years, not eating bad food with chemicals
    and preservatives might have severe reactions to vaccines which
    contain a lot of crap in them.  You spend years raising your kids
    to be healthy and then you're going to abandon those principles
    to help big pharma make money with "junk" vaccines?

    Prove it. And in the mean time consider the effect of return of
    the vicious and highly contageous illnesses we've all but
    banished because a few health freaks are worried about
    "poisoning" their children's bodies. It won't be pretty for the
    parents of the children at the Marshy school when some of them
    get ill but they'll only have themselves to blame. Or karma.

    People who have been watching their health usually have strong
immune systems.
    So the Marshy school kids are going to be immune and show the way
    for the rest of us? I think I hear nature laughing as the viruses
    mutate....

And as they mutate big pharma can't even keep up with them. So the vaccines won't help anyway.

    It's funny how many times people's hubris has led them to think
    they're going to beat nature at what she does best - slaughter -
    and simply by virtue of diet and prayer! Good luck to them I say.

Do you get flu shots? I don't and I don't get flu nor even a cold. Most people I know who get flu shots come down with the flu. So those don't work and again they don't have the current strains in those shots anyway.

Bet you scream about mercury in ayurvedic products but think that the mercury in vaccines are okay.

    And you need to understand that the vaccine being pushed is not
the same one that was given children way back in the late 1960s. That one was fairly safe. Did you read the PDF for the insert? I
    posted the link to it here.  I'm guessing biochemistry is NOT one
    of your science interests.

    Now I'll let you get back to your mushy peas and chips. :-D

    What pisses me off is that any immunity I've got from vaccines or
    childhood exposure is long gone so I can get really ill again
    too. Thanks a lot yummy mummies!

    Religion's aim has always been to keep us in the dark ages. It
    might yet succeed.