 On 03/06/2015 01:31 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

<noozguru@...> mailto:noozguru@... wrote :

 On 03/06/2015 01:10 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

<noozguru@...> mailto:noozguru@... wrote :

 OTOH, I wouldn't be surprised that people who have been observing healthful
practices for years, not eating bad food with chemicals and preservatives might
have severe reactions to vaccines which contain a lot of crap in them.  You
spend years raising your kids to be healthy and then you're going to abandon
those principles to help big pharma make money with "junk" vaccines?

 Prove it. And in the mean time consider the effect of return of the vicious
and highly contageous illnesses we've all but banished because a few health
freaks are worried about "poisoning" their children's bodies. It won't be
pretty for the parents of the children at the Marshy school when some of them
get ill but they'll only have themselves to blame. Or karma.

 People who have been watching their health usually have strong immune systems.
  So the Marshy school kids are going to be immune and show the way for the
rest of us? I think I hear nature laughing as the viruses mutate....

 And as they mutate big pharma can't even keep up with them.  So the vaccines
won't help anyway.  Erm the vaccine virtually eradicated measles. It's only
coming back because people aren't getting the shots they need to protect them.

 It's funny how many times people's hubris has led them to think they're going
to beat nature at what she does best - slaughter - and simply by virtue of diet
and prayer! Good luck to them I say.

 Do you get flu shots?  I don't and I don't get flu nor even a cold.  So you
too believe that not being ill in the past is an indication you aren't going to
be ill in the future?  O-k-a-y... Good luck with that.
  Most people I know who get flu shots come down with the flu.  So those don't
work and again they don't have the current strains in those shots anyway. If
they have the current strain in the shot then they are very effective. This
years shot in the UK wasn't any good because the virus mutated after they had
ordered the dope. Flu is something you want to avoid, it kills many thousands
every year. Trusting to luck and magical thinking like "I haven't had it for
years so I must be safe forever" is a poor strategy. And most illogical as
there is plenty of evidence that the jab works and even more evidence that flu
can kill you or leave you with serious long term side effects.
 Bet you scream about mercury in ayurvedic products but think that the mercury
in vaccines are okay.

 And you need to understand that the vaccine being pushed is not the same one
that was given children way back in the late 1960s.  That one was fairly safe.
Did you read the PDF for the insert?  I posted the link to it here.  I'm
guessing biochemistry is NOT one of your science interests.

 Now I'll let you get back to your mushy peas and chips. :-D

 What pisses me off is that any immunity I've got from vaccines or childhood
exposure is long gone so I can get really ill again too. Thanks a lot yummy
mummies!

 Religion's aim has always been to keep us in the dark ages. It might yet
succeed.