 And I forgot to mention the "product placement!"  There are scenes in a mall
and they made sure the Starbucks, Best Buy and another of other outlets are
clearly displayed.  Then outside Macy's and Sears.  The film is just so bizarre
I just cracked up laughing several times.  Yup, the acting is bad and there are
a number actors you see regularly see in other films.  And I bet they aren't
there because of their religious beliefs any more than the actors who were in
the "Atlas Shrugged" jokes are libertarians.  They're there for the money too

 Do you get to see heaven and hell at any point. Does Nic get saved?

 How popular is the "left behind" idea in the US really?